Fusion of two packaging technology specialists

In October 2008, Binder+Co AG introduced its field of packaging technology into STATEC Anlagentechnik GmbH, also based in Gleisdorf. This created a packaging technology specialist of an international standard: STATEC BINDER GmbH. In this joint venture, Binder+Co AG hold 50.7% of the shares and BT Wolfgang Binder GmbH hold the remaining 49.3%.

The new joint venture has formed the basis of constructive cooperation between two specialists in the field of bagging and palletizing systems with 40 years of market experience.

The core business of the packaging company Binder+Co, which has existed since 1978, has always been open-mouth bagging machines. Its concept has been constantly developed and optimized, so that the increasing requirements regarding quality, performance and reliability can always be fully met. The machines are distinguished by the highest flexibility in type of bag, bag material, bag size and type of closing, optimal adjustment to the widest variety of products, high performance, maximum machine availability and simple operation and menu control. The portfolio of packaging systems has been extended with the addition of a series of FFS bagging machines. For more than a decade, palletizing technology has also been marketed equally successfully.

STATEC Anlagentechnik, founded at the end of 1999, has within a few years come to play an important role in the field of packaging technology and is globally respected as a competent partner for all applications of open-mouth bagging technology. Particular emphasis has here been placed upon customer-specific solutions, innovation and efficiency. In 2008, as an absolute innovation for the market, STATEC presented the system-R, a revolutionary high-performance bagging system, which combines bag production directly from a tubular woven PP reel with the tried-and-tested fully automatic open-mouth bagging machine. Bag labelling and bag production modules rounded off the product portfolio.

Statec Binder Company Logo